Notice to parents: Contains wheat. Nontoxic.
A dozen cans of ooey gooey fun are headed your way! This Play-Doh Slime Variety Pack includes 12 assorted colors and 3 different Play-Doh Slime compounds in 1.8-ounce cans. 4 Play-Doh Slime colors bring a satisfyingly ooey gooey experience. See how far you can pull the 4 Play-Doh Slime Super Stretch colors apart! Pour slippery-smooth liquid-like Play-Doh Slime HydroGlitz compound into your hand and delight in the shiny metallic colors. Add these to your sensory toy bin, hand them out as prizes and rewards, or just have fun exploring the tactile experience with the 2 included tools.
Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
12 PLAY-DOH SLIME COLORS IN 1.8-OUNCE CANS: A fantastic bundle of colors and different oh-so-squishy and stretchable textures make this Play-Doh Slime variety pack a great toy for kids 3 years and up
3 DIFFERENT PLAY-DOH SLIME VARIETIES: Squish, stretch, and let the fun flow with Play-Doh Slime compound plus Play-Doh Slime: HydroGlitz metallic colors and Super Stretch ultra stretchy compound
4 COLORFUL CANS OF EACH VARIETY: Metallic colors include silver, golden yellow, icy blue and lava red; stretchy colors include purple, blue, pink, and yellow; also includes green, teal, pink orange
AN ODDLY SATISFYING GIFT FOR KIDS: Add these to your sensory toy bin, hand them out as prizes and rewards, or just have fun exploring the tactile experience with the 2 included tools
THE PLAY-DOH QUALITY YOU KNOW AND LOVE: These colorful Play-Doh Slime compounds come from the makers of Play-Doh toys, a trusted arts and crafts brand for over 60 years
• Includes pressing tool, knife, 4 cans of Play-Doh Slime compound, 4 cans of Play-Doh Slime HydroGlitz compound, and 4 cans of Play-Doh Slime Super Stretch compound (1.8 oz. ea., 21.6 oz total).
• Ages 3 years and up
• Warning: Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
• Not intended to be eaten.
• Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
• Compound will stick to or stain some surfaces. Keep away from rugs and fabrics. Adult supervision recommended.