Who's in your Poop Troop?! From giggle-worthy poop monsters to creations like the famous emojis, kids can create a rainbow of their own hilarious Play-Doh characters. You might make a face at the idea, but making silly faces for your characters is literally what it's all about! To start the fun, use the poo mold, tools, and Play-Doh colors to create your character's body. Grab the eyes, arms, mouths, and other accessories and plug them in different places to make all kinds of silly faces. Mix them up for a giggling good time again and again, and don't forget to clean up after yourself!
• Includes 2 ears, 2 pairs of arms, 4 sets of eyes, 3 noses, hat, poo mold, decorating tool with rail, knife, roller, and 12 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
Kids can create their own hilarious poo characters out of squishy, silly Play-Doh compound
• Shape a character and make over 50 combinations with the silly face parts including plug-in eyes, arms, mouths, and a hat
• Make creations like poop monsters or the famous emojis with the poo mold or by squeezing them from the decorating tool
• Includes 12 cans of Play-Doh compound including 10 standard-size 2-ounce cans and 2 small 1-ounce cans
• Ages 3 years and up
• Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
• Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
• Compound not intended to be eaten.
• Product and colors will vary.
• To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
• Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill.
Notice to parents: Contains wheat. Nontoxic.