Notice to parents: Contains wheat. Nontoxic.
Imagine your own silly sushi bar! This toy sushi making kit comes wih a pretend bento box and all the right Play-Doh tools. Roll Play-Doh nori sheets with the roller, then grind up some pretend rice with the rice grinder. Wrap it all together with some silly veggies and other fill-ins. Add wacky wasabi if you're feeling adventurous! Grab the sushi rolls with chopsticks and make a side of rice in the bowl. With 9 standard and small cans of non-toxic Play-Doh compound, this Play-Doh food set is sure to be a hit for kids who love pretend sushi and arts and crafts like modeling clay!
Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes bento box, rice maker, bowl, chopsticks, 3 cutters, plastic knife, 2 creation cards, and 9 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (net weight 12 oz/340 g).
• IT'S TIME FOR SILLY SUSHI - This toy sushi making kit comes with a fun bento box and all the right Play-Doh tools kids need to make their own colorful Play-Doh sushi rolls!
• MAKE WACKY RICE AND SILLY FILLINGS - Pretend sushi for kids has never been more fun with the wacky rice grinder, 3 veggie cutters, knife, roller, and lots of molds to create imaginary ingredients.
• BECOME A CHOPSTICK CHAMPION - Kids can practice picking up their Play-Doh creations with the toy chopsticks and arrange their sushi play food in a beautiful display with the bento box.
• INCLUDES 9 PLAY-DOH CANS - 9 cans of non-toxic Play-Doh compound include black to make pretend nori, white to make pretend rice, and 6 more colors to make Play-Doh fish and other crazy fillings.
• INGREDIENTS FOR IMAGINATION - This Play-Doh Kitchen Creations sushi toy for kids 3 years and up also comes with 2 creation cards with step-by-step instructions to make 4 cool Play-Doh sushi creations.
• Ages 3 years and up
• Product and colors will vary.
• Compound not intended to be eaten.
• Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
• Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
• To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
• Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill.