Compound not intended to be eaten.
Notice to parents: Contains wheat. Nontoxic.
From silly hamburgers to wacky rainbow-stacked burgers, aspiring chefs everywhere can have their own Play-Doh burger bonanza! Each of the plastic buns in this hamburger play set have a mold to make crazy cheese and a hilarious hamburger patty. The only hard part is deciding what to put on top! With the 6 Play-Doh stampers and a rainbow of 8 colors, you can top your silly burgers with pretend lettuce, onion, tomato, imaginary egg, and more. The fry-making tool uses the rail to make 3 Play-Doh French fry shapes like silly steak fries, shoestring, or crinkly. Also use the tool to squeeze crazy condiments like pretend ketchup! The 8 fun-size Play-Doh cans in this play food set contain 1 ounce of Play-Doh compound for lots of colorfully crazy culinary creations. With Play-Doh Kitchen Creations, the best ingredient of all is imagination!
Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes burger bun stamper, 6 topping stampers, fry-making tool with rail, knife, plate, and 8 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (total net weight 8 ounces).
• BYOB (BUILD YOUR OWN BURGER!) – Use the molds underneath the 2 plastic buns to make Play-Doh hamburger patties and make-believe cheese.
• CREATE TOPSY-TURVY TOPPINGS – Top off your crazy burger creations using the rainbow of Play-Doh colors and 6 Play-Doh stampers to make silly lettuce, onion, egg, and more.
• FUNNY FRIES ON THE SIDE – The fry-making tool uses the rail to make 3 Play-Doh French fry shapes like silly steak fries, shoestring, or crinkle. Also use the tool to squeeze crazy condiments like pretend ketchup!
• 8 PLAY-DOH COLORS – The 8 fun-size Play-Doh cans in this play food set contain 1 ounce of non-toxic Play-Doh compound for lots of colorful culinary creations.
• Ages 3 years and up
• Product and colors will vary.
• Compound not intended to be eaten.
• Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
• Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
• To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
• Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill.