Compound not intended to be eaten.
Notice to parents: Contains wheat. Nontoxic.
Imagine the creative magic with this fairy house kit for kids! Build in 3D with Play-Doh compound and this complete DIY building kit for kids 5 years and up. It's an easy and fun craft project kit that comes with an adorable toy fairy figure, easy-to-use tools, 3 non-toxic Play-Doh colors, and step-by-step photo instructions to get started. This easy building craft kit is a great project for kids who love to build and sculpt with arts and crafts like modeling clay.
Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
YOUR OWN DIY PLAY-DOH FAIRY HOUSE: This creative toy building set for kids 5 years and up comes with everything to build, decorate, and customize a magically fun Play-Doh fairy house craft
EASY AND FUN TO BUILD: The easy-to-use tools and detailed step-by-step instructions make this project kit an easy building craft for kids to imagine and create themselves
CUSTOMIZE IT YOUR WAY: Kids have lots of ways to build, decorate, and rebuild with 3 cans of reusable Play-Doh compound in fairy tale colors including lavender, pink, and purple in 2 and 1-ounce cans
TOY FAIRY FIGURE: The adorable little plastic fairy figure and accessories like a watering can stamper make it fun for kids to play pretend after their fairy house is finished
BE A PLAY-DOH BUILDER: This project kit makes a great gift for kids who love being creative and building with arts and crafts like modeling clay. Works with any classic Play-Doh refill pack (sold separately)
• Includes fairy figure, 2 fairy house molds, roof mold, chimney accessory, watering can stamper, chair accessory, roller, knife, and 3 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (net weight 4 ounces).
• Ages 5 years and up
• Product and colors will vary.
• Compound not intended to be eaten.
• Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
• Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
• To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
• Warning: Choking Hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
• Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill.